I just wanted to thank everyone for all the ward work that went into the the South Texas Syndicate meeting in San Antonio.
I had a few questions:
Can you post the pre meeting slides to the blog?
Did the hotel provide the suite or did the bank pay for the suite?
Can I get a tshirt and other STS memorabilia?
Thanks again, great work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the organization that went into our gatherings was amazing. John's presentation went well and the dinner after the beneficiary meeting was informative and fun. Thanks to the Meyer and Piper contingents for all their hard work (and for providing us with Pattie).
ReplyDeleteI understand that neither the bank nor the hotel provided for the suite.
I enjoyed meeting many of you. For those I missed, I look forward to meeting you next year.
Thanks from me too.
I will have the pre meeting presentation on the blog as soon as I can figure out how to post it.
ReplyDeleteI paid for the suite and coffee,sweet rolls, etc. It was a little under $2000.
I can order more t-shirts..they are a little campy and run around $10 to $12 dollars depending on how many I print. We have extra pins,coasters and coffee mugs that Jack Meyer had made for sale at cost. ($20 for the mug coaster and pin)
JP,
ReplyDeleteWould you please post your mailing address on the blog so we can send you a check to help cover your expenses...thanks...
5608 23rd Street North
ReplyDeleteArlington, VA 22205-3110
703 298-3333 is my contact number. Hope to be able to post the power point tonight.
ReplyDeleteThanks...
ReplyDeleteThank you John, it is really a very good presentation and I hope that everybody takes a look at it. I will be sending you our contribution to the suite as well.
ReplyDeleteGreat Job!!
I had know idea you paid for the suite. Very thoughtful. We should all contribute. You obviously have also put a lot of time and effort into STS and care greatly about the asset. We are lucky to have you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Catherine!
ReplyDelete