The total charges for legal fees for the Meyer/Blaze suit that was charged in December was $75568.76 or $2.52 per share. For the entire 4th quarter the number was $103664.62 or $3.46 per share.
This information comes from the quarterly report of all account transactions that is available to beneficiaries. (I have been on the distribution list since last summer).
:-)
ReplyDeleteSounds good to me...I wonder what the deduction for legal fees is!
ReplyDeleteThe total charges for legal fees for the Meyer/Blaze suit that was charged in December was $75568.76 or $2.52 per share. For the entire 4th quarter the number was $103664.62 or $3.46 per share.
ReplyDeleteThis information comes from the quarterly report of all account transactions that is available to beneficiaries. (I have been on the distribution list since last summer).
OK....
ReplyDeleteHow does one get on distro for that report?
Jeff
Ask Sherry Harrison to put you on the distribution list.
DeleteThanks, will do.
ReplyDeleteJeff